When accessing the Wireler.com website, will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
Our site uses Google Analytics and Google Analytics Advertising to help analyze and understand how users navigate it. The tools use “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer) to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form (including IP address), which is transmitted to Google. You can choose to opt out of Google Analytics as a whole here.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data, and neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
In layman’s terms, any and all information we personally collect will be used for analytical purposes only, or for contacting giveaway winners.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance.
This Policy may be changed at any time to be in line with change in our services or change in laws regulating personal information and privacy protection. When we make such changes, we will notify our users by posting the updated version of the policy on the website and, if possible, via the email address you provided to us. Please review this Policy regularly because it governs the manner in which we handle your personal data.
Wireler does not retain user information indefinitely. We only keep your information for as long as you a customer with us, when it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligation or when required to do by the law. When you are no longer a customer with us or when you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will, where applicable, erase your account and delete all your personal information where we no longer have use or lawful ground for processing of such information. We will also notify our partners with whom we have shared your information so that they can delete such information.
Your Data Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights as regards information collected from or about you in connection with Wireler.com.
Right to access information: Wireler values fairness and transparency in the processing of personal data. In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to be informed about the types of personal information collected from you, the purpose for which your information was collected, third parties to whom that information has been or will be disclosed to as well the period for which your information will be retained. Request to access information must be in writing and signed by you personally. This information will be provided free of charge although Synthetic Oil may charge if the request are excessive or unreasonable. If you would to exercise this right, please submit your request to us via email at contact (@) wireler.com and inform us about the type of information you would like to access.
- Right to rectification. If you discover that personal information we have collected from you is not correct or is missing, you have the right to request that we rectify or complete it. Where we rectify your information, we will also inform our potential partners who had access to such information so that they can rectify and update such information.
- Right to deletion or erasure of personal data. As a customer you have the right to request the erasure of certain personal information if: the information is no longer needed having regard to the purposes for which it was collected; if the processing is unlawful; if you withdraw your consent and Wireler.com have no other legal ground for processing of information, and if you object to use of certain information for our legitimate interest and we have no other legal ground for continued processing of such information.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your information in certain cases. Restriction on processing means that the information is marked so that it used for limited or specified purposes only. For example you if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to restrict the use of information until it is corrected or updated. If the processing is unlawful, you may also demand that the use of such be limited as opposed to demanding for deletion.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to processing of your personal information which is done on the ground of our legitimate interests which include, for example, direct marketing or profiling for marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability: In certain cases, you have the right to obtain and transfer your information to another company. Information will be provided in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies only to information that you have personally provided to us or whose processing is necessary for the provision of services you requested or ordered from us. It does not apply to information that we process on the basis of our legitimate interest or for legal compliance purposes.
Links to External Websites:
Data Breach Notification
In the event that Wireler is affected by data breach involving your personal information, We will inform you immediately of the nature of the breach, details about the likely impact of that breach as well as details about recommended measures to address the adverse effects of that breach.
Contact and Complaints
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal information, you have the right to file a complaint to the data supervisory authority. If you have questions regarding this Policy or if you would like to exercise any of your rights as stipulated in this Policy, please contact us via email or the address provided below:
contact (@) wireler.com
Policy last updated on 24th March 2020